Every chemical in every workplace matters. The key to a safer, more efficient operation is proper planning and organization. A neglected flame cabinet can negatively impact your productivity, your compliance and, most importantly, your employees' safety. With our Take A.I.M. for Standardized Solutions program and using 5S methodology, we can tailor a system that meets your unique needs and keeps your facility running at peak performance. Great processes lead to great results. Let us show you how.
Organize. Standardize. Optimize.
The benefits are extensive.
Reliable product performance in extreme environments.
Put your best foot forward with suppliers, customers, employees and management.
Standardization and consolidation of products and suppliers.
5S Visual Management tools enhance organization, safe product usage and efficiency.
Our team of National Key Account Specialists can help with our three-step Take A.I.M. for Standardized Solutions program.
We will perform a complete paint and chemical audit that evaluates:
- End-user site usage and product crossover
- Conversion and standardization opportunities
- Safety and compliance improvements
- Internal and external efficiencies
We will provide a customized, comprehensive report that details:
- Critical needs
- Recommended application and product-usage training
- Procurement and sourcing recommendations
- 5S Visual Management resources and training
We will help you identify your specific needs to minimize errors, improve efficiencies and reduce total cost of ownership. We will provide:
- Management of critical documents
- On-site training
- Enhanced productivity improvements